Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 5: Legs and Back

Day 5/90 | 5% Complete

So far, I do not like the back workouts because I can barely do an unassisted pull-up. I did 5 full ones in my fit test but after I complete my first set without the chair I am pretty much done doing unassisted pull-ups for the rest of the workout. The legs workout was very good, being able to work out my hamstrings, quads, calves... all over! I was definitely sweating to keep up with the Fab 4 (Tony and his group!) throughout the morning. The energy that Tony gives off actually does come through the TV. He pushes you to do that extra rep or get lower. I've been getting pumped up at the beginning of the DVD when the group gets pumped up and at the end of each workout so far I have been high-fiving the TV, just like the group. It really is a cool thing!

As far as nutrition, I've still been following the Nutrition Guide most of the time, but it's been harder going to the grocery store every other day to pick up the next couple days worth of food. So, today I'll probably be eating lots of leftovers from previous day's dinners. If you are interested in tracking what you eat each day, I have found an awesome website called SparkPeople which is free that allows you to enter what you eat every meal each day and then view reports on each day. Therefore, you can track your calorie intake as well as your percentage fat, carb, and protein intake each day too... just to make sure you are on track.

No comments: