Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Before Pictures

These are pictures I took before I completed the Fit Test from the P90X booklet. The Fit Test is just several exercises listed which you should complete to monitor your progress so you can compare your results at the end of the 90 days. The exercises included pull-ups, push-ups, vertical leap, etc. and they are to completed in a certain order with a certain amount of rest in between.

These are my pre-P90X pictures!



No comments: