Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Friday, November 23, 2007

It arrived!






P90X arrived on Wednesday, one day before Thanksgiving! After picking up the box from the front desk of my apartment building, I ran up to my apartment with anticipation. I opened the box and found a very nice and organized layout inside. There were two books and on the bottom was the set of 12 DVD's. I started skimming the books which looked as though they provide very good information. One book is the Nutrition Guide and one is for the P90X workouts. It looks like the first thing that they want you to do before you begin the workout is to read the books completely. The nutrition is just as important as the workouts so I am going to figure out exactly how much I should be eating before I truly begin. Also, there is a fit test you are supposed to take which I will do and let you know about.

Yesterday on Thanksgiving I ate much more than I probably should but I am planning on starting my P90X fit test tomorrow and hopefully day 1 of the workout and nutrition routine on Monday.

No comments: