Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Just Ordered P90X!

Well, I just pulled the trigger and ordered the P90X Extreme Home Fitness System! And I am so excited to begin. I wish the DVD's would arrive tomorrow so i could start working out already. I've been doing lots of research and found some great websites describing how the routine works and what's included in the package. One important part of the package is supposed to be a nutrition guide so as you go through the 90 days of workouts, you will be eating healthy as well. And, you will also be making sure you are getting the correct and complete nutrients needed to fuel your body and see changes.

I've also been searching around the Internet for some sample videos of P90X and I have found a few (I won't tell you where or how.) So, I think I might check these out before the DVD's arrive and get into the routine just a bit. When the DVD's arrive in the mail, I'm going to start over from Day 1 again and do all the workouts with 100% gusto! Plus, included in the package will be lots of other workout sheets and extra videos which I will use (and of course, the nutrition guide.)

I can't wait to see how tough the workouts are and how in or out of shape I really am right now!!

No comments: