Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Day 6: Kenpo X

Day 6/90 | 6% Complete

The best part of P90X is the variety! Variety of workouts, variety of exercises, variety of moves, variety of words that constantly come out of Tony's mouth!! :) Variety makes these workouts fun and keeps you interested. Today's workout was something I had never really done before besides for when I was about 10 years old. Kenpo X is a lot of kicking, punching, blocking, and other karate-type moves. It is fun and makes you sweat as well. There were a couple of the blocking moves where I just felt complete uncoordinated and not knowing what they were doing... like the one that you step forward block high, block in, out, and then down, and step to the other foot. I will definitely need to practice that one.

I know it's only day 6, but my workouts are still feeling good, my nutrition is still in-check, and I'm feeling great. Oh, and there's all my muscles being sore every day too! But, I'm sure all of you out there will help keep me motivated.

No comments: