Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Day 8: Week 2 Begins

Day 8/90 | 8% Complete

Today seemed like the hardest workout so far. It seemed like it was much harder than the Week 1 Chest and Back workout but I think that is because I was pushing it that much harder today, which I guess is a very good thing.

One big thing that I bought over the weekend was some new dumbbells! I have been writing about buying some new ones since mine extended my workout time so much more and I kept having to remove and add different weights to my dumbbell bar. Well... I just bought the Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells and they are so awesome!! They are made tremendously well and seem like they will be tough for a long time. The only con I have about them so far is that they are a little bulky but for this workout, they did the job perfectly. I managed to get a great deal for them at Sears and only paid $242 for the 552 series which go from 5 to 52.5 pounds.

Week 2 started off on the right foot!

No comments: