Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day 7: X Stretch

Day 7/90 | 7% Complete

I have completed one full week of P90X. Woohoo! I know there's still a lot more to go but I feel great. Today was either a rest day or the X Stretch and I did the stretching workout. It's so relaxing to get a workout that isn't as intense as the others and actually really does improve your flexibility. I can't ever imaging being as flexible as the one woman on the video, Shawna, who looks like she's a rubber band while doing every single one of these stretches.

I crashed on the diet last night because my company had their holiday party so I had to eat everything in sight! (including all desserts.) But, starting this morning, I'm eating right again.

1 Week down, 12 more to go!

No comments: