Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

P90X From the Beginning: Day 1 Again

Day 1/90

I have started P90X again and it feels great! I just finished day 1 of chest and back. The only difference from this time around is that I skipped the Ab Ripper X at the end of the workout. I think that this time, for P90X Chapter 2, I will not do Ab Ripper X each time. Although, it was fun, albeit extremely tough, the first time around, it increased the workout time a little too much. So, I will skip it, at least for now. After completing this first workout of Chapter 2, I can tell I am out of shape because I wasn't able to do as much as Day 1 Chapter 1. However, I also don't think I am as tired this time around which might mean I wasn't pushing it as hard this time. But, I'm going to keep pushing it each and every day. I'm feeling good this time. If I get a little bit of motivation from all of you guys out there reading this, I'm hoping I can get through all 90 days this time.

No comments: