Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Killer Plyo

Chapter 2: Day 16/90

Every time I finish the Plyometrics workout, it feels awesome... and, at the same time, I wonder how I will get myself to ever do it again! Since plyo is so difficult and exhasting each time you do it, you really don't look forward to it most weeks. One of my goals is to not skip this workout once throughout the 90 days. It's going to be tough but I hope I can do it. It feels great starting week 3 and my plyo workout this time was much easier than the first two weeks which shows me that I am getting more in shape already, even after just 2 weeks!

For all you out there doing P90X, keep it going! I know I will!

No comments: