Follow me as I give you daily P90X reviews and a P90X diary. I will give you lots of insight into P90X, P90X schedule, interesting tips and facts while exercising, and lots of good information about the workouts, nutrition, and much more! My P90X reviews and diary shows my progress as Tony Horton tries to kick me into shape!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chapter 2: Day 2: Plyometrics

Chapter 2: Day 2/90

Well... What can I say? Plyometrics did not get any easier from the first time around! Actually, the workout was just as difficult but since I knew what was coming and that starting out is tough, I actually went a little easier today and yesterday than in Chapter 1. I think that's a good tip: don't kill yourself in the first week. Start out a little bit easier (but it should still be really really hard) and you might not get down on yourself right away. Plyometrics is definitely the "mother of all workouts" but it feels great once you're done. I'll go into more later about how I might be modifying Chapter 2 to better fit my lifestyle, but for now, I'm feeling sore and well... that's a good thing. It means I was pushing it!

No comments: